This training provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which studies how organisms interact with each other and with the environment.
It will also teach you about the energy flows between different communities and the connection between ocean ecosystems.
During class discussions and your scuba dives, you will learn:
- The essential differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
- The main groups and interactions of aquatic life as well as information that dispels myths.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 1-2 days
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 2
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.