The PADI Tec 40 course is the beginning of the adventure from a recreational diver to a technical diver.
This is THE first step and the first part of the complete PADI Tec Diver program. This will allow you a better transition from no-stop diving to decompression diving during deep technical dives.
You will gain experience and begin to assimilate the knowledge and techniques necessary to extend your Tec training.
You will be qualified to perform decompression dives up to 40 meters.
The Tec 40 course consists of three theoretical sections, three practical application sessions and four dives in a natural environment. You will study the following topics:
- Risks and responsibilities in technical diving
- Proper technical diving equipment, rigging and setup
- Planning for gases, oxygen limits and decompression
- Team diving techniques and emergency procedures, such as handling continuous flows, valve leaks and air failure situations
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 18 years old minimum and 30 dives minimum
- Prerequisites: Advanced Open Water – Nitrox and Deep Specialty (or equivalent)
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 4
- Details: Medical certificate by a doctor less than 12 months old
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.
Also discover ...
Do you want to learn to dive? Look no further, we have the training adapted from beginners to professionals.
Our Trainings TEK
Even further and deeper? TEK diving takes you beyond the limits of recreational diving. Do It Right or not do it!
From Tuba Mask Palme to Shark Safari, we offer all-inclusive packages tailored to your desires and dreams.
Sharks Safari Islands
Looking for a moment of relaxation or adrenaline-filled shark watching? These safaris are made for you.
Need to book, or to have details? Do not hesitate, we will be happy to help you and answer your questions.