Peak Performance Buoyancy
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled divers. You saw them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air, rise and fall, or stay between two waters as if in zero gravity. They easily observe aquatic life without disturbing the environment.
You too can achieve this level of ease. Peak Performance Buoyancy training improves the buoyancy techniques you learned as a beginner and takes them to the next level.
It is thus an essential training if you want to take diving photos or videos.
During the dives carried out during this training, you will learn to:
- Determine the correct ballast you need, so that it is neither too light nor too heavy.
- Distribute your weight and your diving equipment so that you are perfectly balanced in the water.
- Be hydrodynamic in order to save your energy, consume your air more efficiently and move easily underwater.
- Play the game effortlessly and in any position – vertical or horizontal.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2 days
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 2
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.
Also discover ...
Do you want to learn to dive? Look no further, we have the training adapted from beginners to professionals.
Our Trainings TEK
Even further and deeper? TEK diving takes you beyond the limits of recreational diving. Do It Right or not do it!
From Tuba Mask Palme to Shark Safari, we offer all-inclusive packages tailored to your desires and dreams.
Sharks Safari Islands
Looking for a moment of relaxation or adrenaline-filled shark watching? These safaris are made for you.
Need to book, or to have details? Do not hesitate, we will be happy to help you and answer your questions.