Level 1 - Open Water
If you’ve always wanted to learn to dive, experience new adventures, or simply discover the wonders under the waves, this is where it all begins.
Get your CMAS – FFESSM – PADI – SSI scuba diving certificate.
This training is world famous and recognized. It has been given to millions of people across the diving world. It will allow you to immerse yourself up to 18 meters deep.
No previous scuba diving experience is required.
The training will teach you how to use basic diving equipment which may vary depending on the climate of the country in which you are diving: tropical, temperate or cold waters.
You will have 2 different training sessions:
- In the swimming pool: once equipped, you can start your training in the swimming pool. Your instructor will demonstrate to you all the techniques necessary for your learning which you will reproduce until you acquire a certain ease. Your training dives will be recorded and approved by your instructor before going to sea.
- At sea: prepare to reproduce the exercises practiced in the swimming pool and then discover the beauty of the seabed of Mauritius under the constant supervision of your instructor. As soon as your training dives at sea are approved by your instructor, you will be a certified diver. Open Water Diver training is recognized around the world, so your diving experiences will be unlimited.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: Know how to swim
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 4
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.