Dive yes but in another way; it’s possible. With the Sidemount you will feel more free and weightless.
Many divers have discovered the pleasure of mounting the scuba tanks on the side. Diving in the side configuration gives you options for versatility and hydrodynamics. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just jump in the water, secure the cylinders to your gear, and start diving.
Are you interested? Register for the Specialty Sidemount Diver training.
In addition to learning the many benefits of diving with a side scuba tank configuration, during one confined water dive and three natural environment dives, you will learn how to:
- Correctly assemble and configure the scuba equipment in lateral configuration.
- Distribute your ballast system and side mounted equipment in order to be perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage the throttle by alternating the second stages, as planned, if you are carrying two cylinders.
- Respond appropriately to potential problems when diving in a lateral configuration.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 15 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 3
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.