TEC Trimix 65
As a TEK diver you know you have to use trimix – a mixture of helium, oxygen and nitrogen.
The Tec Trimix 65 course teaches you to use the trimix up to a maximum depth of 65 meters. There are advantages to using three gases, but you need to know how to do it correctly. Obtaining Tec Trimix 65 certification makes deeper exploration a reality.
The topics of the Tec Trimix 65 course are, among others:
- Trimix diving depth ranges
- Planning the exhibition
- Choose a mixture
- Argon inflation systems
- Manage three or four decompression bottles
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Decompression software and multigas computers
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 18 years old
- Prerequisites: Padi Tec 50, 100 dives
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 4
- Details: Medical certificate by a doctor less than 12 months old
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.