Many of the best dive sites in the world are man-made reefs or wrecks that have sunk over time.
This training equips you with the skills and knowledge to safely dive above, in and around these underwater treasures.
There are many types of wrecks, and some are protected by laws that uphold their historical and cultural values. Your training begins with a study of the guidelines for finding and protecting wrecks. During your dives, you will learn:
- Safety considerations related to navigation on wrecks and their exploration.
- To research a wreck and draw a map.
- Use breadcrumbs and reels to guide your exploration.
- Palming techniques to avoid lifting the sediment or weakening the wreck and disturbing its inhabitants.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 15 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 2 – Advanced Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 4
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.
Also discover ...
Do you want to learn to dive? Look no further, we have the training adapted from beginners to professionals.
Our Trainings TEK
Even further and deeper? TEK diving takes you beyond the limits of recreational diving. Do It Right or not do it!
From Tuba Mask Palme to Shark Safari, we offer all-inclusive packages tailored to your desires and dreams.
Sharks Safari Islands
Looking for a moment of relaxation or adrenaline-filled shark watching? These safaris are made for you.
Need to book, or to have details? Do not hesitate, we will be happy to help you and answer your questions.