Nitrox - Enriched Air Diver
The Enriched Air Diver Specialty course allows you to learn how to plan and perform dives safely with air mixtures enriched up to 40% oxygen.
Compared to air, diving with Nitrox increases no-decompression limits, increases safety and reduces surface interval times. At the end of this training, you will obtain the Enriched Air Diver Specialty certification.
You will learn why diving with air, which has a higher oxygen percentage, allows you a longer dive time.
You will also see the equipment considerations related to enriched air – nitrox.
During this program, you:
- Discuss managing exposure to oxygen.
- Analyze the percentage of oxygen in the gas in your scuba tank.
- Set your computer for enriched air – nitrox diving.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 12 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: Optional (option possible with 1 dive for Rs 7,300)
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.