Be the diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you are going.
Underwater Navigator training helps refine your observing skills and teaches you how to use your compass more precisely underwater.
If you like challenges, go for this training and have fun finding your way.
You will learn the techniques of diving navigation using natural clues and following the compass directions. During your dives, you will learn:
- Methods for estimating the distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least 5 course changes.
- To mark or find an underwater object or take the coordinates by using a reference mark on the surface.
- The creation of underwater charts.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 3
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.