First Aid and CPR
First Aid Provider - DAN Basic Life Support and Défibrillation
This program provides the skills and knowledge necessary to provide assistance or relief in an emergency.
It also meets the requirements for First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of a defibrillator.
This program includes BLS DAN & Automated External Defibrillation DAN trainings.
- The DAN Basic Life Support Provider program: aims to teach the techniques and knowledge required to administer basic resuscitation procedures to adult victims. Basic resuscitation consists of several first aid techniques necessary to keep a person alive (or restore vital functions). At the end of this course, the DAN BLS Provider will be able to identify an emergency, alert emergency medical services and administer early basic resuscitation while awaiting an automatic external defibrillator or the patient. arrival of an advanced resuscitation team at the scene of the accident. Quick access to emergency services and early basic resuscitation are two of the four links in the survival chain.
- The Automated External Defibrillation course is the first level training designed to train the general public of divers (and interested non-divers) to better identify the warning signs of heart attack and to administer first aid using the first aid techniques and an automatic external defibrillator while alerting the emergency services and / or ensuring evacuation to the nearest medical center.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: N / A
- Nb of dives in natural environment: N / A
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.