The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the complete PADI Tec Deep Diver program.
You will increase your depth limit to 45 meters and learn how to plan and perform repetitive decompression dives, using a single decompression cylinder.
You will carry all Tec diving equipment, either with the bottle on your back or side mounted.
You will also do accelerated decompression dives using enriched air and pure oxygen.
It is a course in which you will overcome challenges and commit to becoming a technical diver.
Your Tec 45 training consists of three theoretical sections, three practical application sessions and four dives in a natural environment. As you reinforce what you have learned in the Tec 40 course, you will focus on the operation and maintenance of technical diving equipment and related concerns.
You will continue to improve gas planning and the calculation of accelerated decompression stops.
Plus, you’ll learn to think like a technical diver.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days (or more depending on your needs)
- Age: 18 years old
- Prerequisites: Tec 40 and Rescue Diver
- Recorded dives: 50 dives, including 12 nitrox> 18 meters, and 6 dives> 30 meters
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 4
- Details: Medical certificate by a doctor less than 12 months old
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.