Specialty Drift Diver training teaches you how to enjoy the movement of water during river dives or how to use ocean currents to soar underwater.
You feel like you’re flying, but you’re underwater with scuba gear. Drift diving can be both relaxing and exhilarating. If that sounds like fun, then Drift Diver training is for you.
In addition to drift diving techniques and procedures, you will:
- Obtain a presentation of the equipment specific to drift diving: floats, lines and reels.
- See an overview of water currents – causes and effects.
- Practice buoyancy control, orientation and communication during two drift dives.
- Learn the techniques to stay close to your buddy or in a group, while drifting with the current.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 2-3 days
- Age: 12 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: 2
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.
Also discover ...
Do you want to learn to dive? Look no further, we have the training adapted from beginners to professionals.
Our Trainings TEK
Even further and deeper? TEK diving takes you beyond the limits of recreational diving. Do It Right or not do it!
From Tuba Mask Palme to Shark Safari, we offer all-inclusive packages tailored to your desires and dreams.
Sharks Safari Islands
Looking for a moment of relaxation or adrenaline-filled shark watching? These safaris are made for you.
Need to book, or to have details? Do not hesitate, we will be happy to help you and answer your questions.