Coral Reef Conservation
Coral reefs are the building blocks of many marine ecosystems.
This training provides the skills and knowledge necessary to recognize and identify the main families of coral species.
At the end of this training, you will obtain the “Coral Reef Conservation” Specialty certification.
In classroom discussions, you will learn:
- How coral reefs work and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why are coral reefs so important.
- Why are many coral reefs in dire straits?
- What you can do to prevent damage.
- How does Project AWARE bring together divers and all those who are passionate about the aquatic world to make a difference.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The price includes everything necessary for certification (material, e-learning or manual, training sessions, certification).
- Duration: 1-2 days
- Age: 10 years old
- Prerequisites: Level 1 – Open Water
- Number of dives in a natural environment: optional
- Details: Equipment
* Price based on a rate of 1 Eur = 39 Rs.